Full Day Quail Hunting With Lodging:
Three meals, lodging, cocktails, Hor d’oeuvres,
guide, dogs and jeep.
Twelve bird privilege.
- $1,100 per person, double occupancy*
- Georgia Hunting licenses $12.00
- All birds over 12-$9.50 each
- Bird cleaning-$.90 each
- Soft sided coolers-$25.00
- Minimum group size – 2 hunters
Split Day Quail Hunting:
Arrive for lunch and an afternoon of hunting; then hunt the morning of departure day and leave after the hunt. We charge no premium. An afternoon lunch followed by a morning hunt is billed out as a full day ($1,100 above). Increasingly our hunters prefer this arrangement because they can travel during daylight hours…and not incur the cost of an additional night of lodging.
Deposit and Payments:
A 50 percent non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a reservation. The remaining balance is due October 1st. Incidental charges are payable at the time of departure. Guests will be charged in full for the number of guests and number of days booked.
* Single occupancy can be arranged for an additional fee.